- Diploma / Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years progressively responsible experience in network engineering/architecture
- Hands on experience on High end Switches (Cisco Nexus Switches, Aruba switches, Aruba Wireless, Dell Switches, Infoblox DNS and DHCP)
- Experience of consolidated networks (voice / video / data) and associated management technologies (QoS, (Cisco), Traffic Shaping
- Detailed knowledge of network concepts and protocols such as BGP, OSPF, STP, HSRP, Load Balancing..
- Knowledge and experience of the following vendor’s technologies Palo Alto Firewall, F5 Load balancer is a plus
- Knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting switching technologies like STP, VTP, Multicast, QOS
- Experience with monitoring tools like Netops, Spectrum, Wireshark.
- Good understanding of Incident and Change Management procedures.
- Certifications are desirable, including CCNA & CCNP.
- Cisco VOIP experience is a plus.
Key skill Required
- Network Administrator