Nice to have skills: Design Patterns, AWS Lambda, API Gateway, Application security.
- Lead a software development team of 2 to 7 members
- Responsible for Design, Architecture & Code reviews including Database Design/Schema design
- Provide guidance for the team with technical architecture as needed
- Should have strong analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and must have strong interpersonal skills
- Experience developing and implementing software applications.
- OO development experience (OOPS, Design Patterns) with strong .Net and .Net Core,ASP.Net Core WebAPI.
- Experience in writing data access components using various Data Access techniques(Entity Framework, Unit of Work, Repository) and writing optimized SQL.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Hands-on experience in RESTful Web APIs.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Github.
- Microsoft certified is an added advantage.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, on multiple projects concurrently.
- Track record of timelines, milestones and deliverable.
- Action-oriented, Agile in approach.
- Ability to interact effectively with executive level clients
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC process with excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Ability to mitigate pressure and risk.
Key skill Required
- Angular JS
- Web APIs
- DOT Net
- MS SQL Server
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and microservices
- .NET Lead