1.0 Job title : SOFTWARE DEVELOPER - ERP
2.0 Key responsibilities
- Requirement Analysis, Planning, designing, implementing, maintaining and upgrading existing systems.
- Maintaining Agile development methodology.
- Update the data whenever required in DB.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Training the users.
- MS SQL
- ASP.NET (ascx, aspx, css)
- Crystal Reports
- MS Office
- MSSQL 2019
- MS SQL Management Studio 18 (SSMS)
- Visual Studio 2019
- Crystal Reports 2016
- Android Studio
- Sublime Text
6.0 Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with team members to determine best practices and End-User requirements for software.
- Update the data manually in SQL DB whenever required, after corresponding ticket received.
- Develop intuitive software that meets and exceeds the needs of the End-Users.
- Professionally maintain all software and create updates regularly to address End-User and company concerns.
- Analyze and test programs and products before release.
- Develop reports, print documents using Crystal Report software.
- Maintaining log in Excel/Google sheet for all ERP activities.
- Maintain Ticketing system in ERP for all data modifications.
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
- Maintaining Cloud portals and regularly Back up the databases to avoid data loss.
- Maintaining Source control like GitHub to ensure security of project coding.
- 24/7 support to ensure a productive work environment not affected due to software.
Key skill Required
- SQL (e.g. ETL)
- Junior Software Engineer