▪ Responsible for amassing footfall & generating leads
▪ Actively engage customers through systemic BTL activations
▪ Required to take ownership for maintaining smooth offline presence in various
▪ Maintaining excellent relationships with all the clients/customers & team members
▪ Responsible for identifying opportunities, keeping in mind their effectiveness and
cross selling implications while adhering to brand guidelines
▪ Handling queries of parents and students proactively
▪ Auditing and quality monitoring of the leads generated to measure effectiveness,
and recommendation of improvements as needed.
▪ Calling prospective customers or partners.
▪ Ensuring proper conduction of multiple BTL campaigns with proper planning
and forecasting based on the location
▪ Reporting the progress to the higher officials on a daily basis.
Workday – 6 days/Week
▪ 0 to 2 years of experience of working in Sales/Marketing.
▪ Impeccable knowledge of Marketing, Consumer buying behavior &
▪ Technical competence in BTL marketing.
▪ Strong capabilities in coordinating the BTL campaigns and activities.
▪ Should possess a dynamic and professional approach with extensive
operational experience, with versatile and creative problem-solving skills
▪ Talented, Flexible individuals with abilities to multitask, to exercise initiative, and
work effectively under pressure, while paying strong attention to detail
▪ Effective communications and maintaining customer relations
▪ Comprehensible organizational, analytical, problem solving and negotiating
skills; willing to accept responsibilities & take initiatives.
▪ Willing to travel extensively and intensively
Key skill Required
- Field Sales
- Business Development Executive