- Responsible for searching and qualifying the prospective leads of Carriers.
- Responsible for making cold calls to the carriers(Trucking Industry).
- Responsible to explain clearly about our services to the carriers and create an interest to work with us.
- Responsible for Price negotiation and convince them to take a load for Amilfreight.
- Responsible for bringing them for Amilfreight on-board.
- Responsible for closing the deal/contract with us for a year.
- Responsible for reporting the carriers status to Team Lead.
- Should have a knowledge or experience in Sales and Marketing
- Should possess strong research skills and communication skills, both written and spoken, in English.
- Should possess strong convincing and negotiation Skills.
- Should have strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft word , excel, and power point
- Must be very organized
Shift: US Shift- Monday-Friday
- Should be eager in growing with the company.
- Desperate of making more incentives.
Key skill Required
- Calling Clients
- Business Development Executive