We are currently seeking an innovative, experienced, and highly-skilled IT Support Engineer to join our growing technology team. In this role, he provide technical support for clients experiencing hardware, software, and networking issues. They work either on-site or via remote systems to assist with software installations, network failures, hardware malfunctions, and other IT related issues.
- Installing and configuring client computer systems.
- Responding to client IT support requests.
- Meeting with clients to diagnose software, networking, or hardware issues.
- Providing technical support on-site or via remote-access systems.
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Tracking and managing work records.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Repairing hardware malfunctions, software issues, and networking problems.
- Responsible for the Company Email services, Printer, Network, Wi-Fi, Desktop, Laptop, Antivirus, Active Directory, DNS, Web server, Websites, Email Hosting and their Management
- Aligning with ERP team for the support and implementation
- IT Support Engineer will play an active role in monitoring the PC’s, Laptops, software and servers. They manage inventory of tools, fixtures, and the procurement. The professional must work closely with different teams and vendors as and when required for the purchases and procurement.
- License Management: The IT Support Engineer is responsible for the accounting of licenses on each PC, server, Antivirus, Domain, Websites, Emails etc. Shall be aligned with the Finance/Accounting department
- IT Equipment Accounting: It is the responsibility of the IT Support Engineer to take care of the accounting of IT Equipment/Inventory. They must provide monthly purchase, inventory, consumed, and other details to the finance department
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in IT/Computer Science or Equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in IT support and Help desk services
- Experience in Windows/Linux based PCs, Laptops, Servers, CISCO network, IP Telephony, Wi-Fi Network, CCTV, HP Printers & Scanners, MS office Tools, Web server, DNS & DHCP, Active Directory, Storage Management, SQL/Oracle Database, Email Hosting, Website Hosting etc.
- Ability to focus under pressure and meet deadlines.
- ITIL certification is advantageous
- Any Microsoft and CISCO certifications are advantageous
- Independent, self-driven, highly customer focused and able to work under minimum supervision
- Strong multitasking, analytical, critical, and logical thinking skills.
- A valid driver's license.
- Saudi Arabia/Middle East Experience Preferred
- Arabic Language skills are preferred
SALARY PACKAGE OFFERED
- Total Package: 5000-6000 SAR (inclusive of Housing, Transportation and Other allowances)
- Vacation: Yearly 1 Month (with Salary and return Air Tickets to the place of Origin/Equivalent destination)
- Family Status
- Medical Insurance
Key skill Required
- IT Support Specialist