- Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages is preferable.
- Experience in Performance tuning of SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, SSIS packages, triggers, and views using T-SQL
- Should understand database schema design, query optimization and SQL Server troubleshooting
- Experience in creating/scheduling jobs, SQL Mail, Alerts, and SSIS Packages using SQL Server Agent.
- Experience in processing various source and destination types. (Flat Files, SQL databases etc)
- Should be available to work in US timings/Late Night Shifts to support production systems/maintenance issues.
- Ability to go through the existing solution, and understand the concepts for debugging/enhancements.
- Ability to analyze requirements and communicate with clients for clarifications
- Knowledge or experience in Agile Scrum methodologies is an added advantage.
- Bachelors of Science in IT or Computer Science
- 0 ~ 2 Years of Experience in ETL Maintenance and development with MSSQL Server,SSIS, SSRS
- Must have: SQL
- Nice to Have: SSRS, Power BI Knowledge of ETL processing in SQL server and data-warehousing concepts
- Excellent analytical thinking for translating data into informative documents and reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Key skill Required
- MS SQL Server
- SSIS Packages
- Visualization in Power BI
- Maintenance Engineer