*An understanding of distributed systems and microservices architectures the problems they attempt to solve and the related trade-offs to contribute to feature and service design
*Experience in design data structures and algorithms and analytical and debugging experience
*Expert Experience of Java (Minimum Java 8)
*Spring Framework (Boot Security etc.)
*Building Rest APIs
*expertise in authentication & authorization modules in Java & Spring framework
*Enterprise integration patterns
*Dependency & build tooling - Maven, Git and CI/CD
*Software testing Static code analysis and code quality
*Expertise in integrating with 3rd party systems (APIs, Webhooks, SOAP, etc)
*Expertise in utilizing open source libraries like Apache Ni-Fi, Apache PDFBox, Data libraries etc would be a plus but not a must.
*Expertise in integrating with structured and no-sql databases
1. Looking for various levels, entry, mid and senior level
2. Very strong hands on technical expertise is a must
3. Degree is not a qualifying criteria
4. Should be able to pass a qualifying coding test in java
5. Should possess as many skills as possible above
6. Expected to stay with the company for 2 years minimum (bond required)
7. Relocation to Chennai mandatory after lockdown is lifted and when it is safe.
Apply with a serious efforts put to write a good CV, which only will be used to shortlist candidates.
Salary Approx 2.5Lakhs / annum
Key skill Required
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and microservices
- Junior Software Engineer