- 5-8 Years of work experience in ETL tools from designing and implementing data ingestion and processing pipelines using any big data technologies
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in designing and implementing a fully operational solution on Snowflake Data Warehouse
- Excellent understanding of Snowflake Internals and integration of Snowflake with other data processing and reporting technologies
- Should be having good presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal Ability to problem solve and able to convert the requirements to design
- Well versed in RDBMS databases
- Good communication skill ?
- Person must have good data analytical skills?
- Hands on python programming is a plus
- Good knowledge and extensive experience in SQL
- Should have experience working with any of the cloud and able to load data from cloud storage
- Experience in data integration activities including: designing, coding, testing, deploying and supporting of applications
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities, SnowSQL, SnowPipe, Big Data model techniques using Python
- Design and Develop ETL pipelines in and out of data warehouse using combination of Python and Snowflakes SnowSQL
- Experience in developing stored Procedures/writing Queries to analyze and transform data
- Experience in Data Migration from RDBMS to Snowflake cloud data warehouse
- Deep understanding of relational as well as NoSQL data stores, methods and approaches (star and snowflake, dimensional modeling)
- Engage with onsite-offshore team for daily activities
Kindly apply at SeniorArchitects.com/rtr with word resume and candidates contact details, availability, JD found at SeniorArchitects.com/careers
Please share/refer/C2C/Visa/Sponsorship is available/okay.
Please read JD and instructions thoroughly before sending your resume or sharing your consultant profiles.
Note: USA based only
Interested candidates can apply send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / CV@seniorarchitects.com
Key skill Required
- Snowflake Developer