• Leads and/or participates on project teams for system work efforts to enterprise
systems.Gathers information from user departments to determine how to best support
the needs of end users.
• Configures and maintains enterprise systems and software to support end users and
Commission business processes. Identifies and corrects configuration issues to restore
solutions and ensure proper operation.
• Develops and maintains Business Process Procedures (BPPs) and other
• Aids end users by troubleshooting, analyzing, and resolving concerns regarding
enterprise systems, solutions, and processes.
• Participates and/or assists in training of end users regarding their specific systems
• Develops, maintains, executes, and validates test scripts and the testing process.
Coordinates with other business units to accomplish successful implementation of
• Conducts reviews and comparisons of current business processes with the best
practices to determine where business process or system changes are necessary.
• Monitors business systems and business processes to identify and recommend
opportunities for process improvement.
• Reviews changes to legislation, contracts, regulations, business operational
procedures or systems that may impact the Commission. Determines what changes
may be necessary to incorporate within enterprise systems.
• Utilizes various software and/or technology tools to perform job duties.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
• Perform all duties related to the application development life cycle including, but not
limited to, determining requirements, coding/building, unit testing, and implementation.
• 6 years of enterprise system experience in configuring enterprise software,
providing technical assistance, conducting system testing, and developing end user
• Experience building Customer oriented Dynamics applications.
• Experience in mapping and documenting customer journeys.
• Experience with Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
• Experience with creating dashboards and system views to make it easy for the
Customers to navigate through the system.
• Experience with importing and exporting data from/to MS Dynamics.
• Experience with setting up Power Automate and MS Flows.
• Experience in using Knowledge Base and smart assist functionalities available in
• Experience with system configuration and deployments.
• Experience in standard D365 Online development – forms, fields, views, dashboards,
workflows, plugins, etc.
• Experience in writing custom .NET code, plugin code etc. for high volume contact
centers built on the Dynamics platform
• Experience in developing and maintaining easy to use Dynamics Web Portal for
customer self-service include the ability for capturing real time payments from
• Experience in developing and maintaining real time integration between CE and
F&O via LogicApps
• Experience in developing and maintaining SOAP and REST APIs to integrate with 3rd
party SAS applications.
• Experience with maintaining custom code in Azure DevOps
• Experience in writing custom code, plugin code etc. built on the Dynamics platform
• Experience in enhancing ChatBOT experiences available in the Azure platform for
• Experience in enhancing Azure BOT framework to automate business processes.
• Experience with enhancing out of the box functions related to General Ledger,
Accounts Receivable and Credit and Collections modules and related business processes
CERTIFICATIONS / EDUCATION
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology or closely related field. Equivalent
combination of education and/or experience may be accepted.
• Microsoft certifications in specified technical areas are a plus, but not required
Please read JD and instructions thoroughly before sending your resume or sharing your consultant profiles.
Note: USA based only
Interested candidates can apply send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / CV@seniorarchitects.com
Key skill Required
- MS Office
- MS Dynamics 365 Developer