Work from home after completion of probation (3 months)
- Manage Inbound /Outbound calls
- Managing a team of representatives offering customer support
- Resolving customer complaints brought to your attention
- Over-seeing the customer service process
- Monitoring the work of individual representatives and of the team
- Possessing excellent product knowledge to enhance customer support
- Maintaining a pleasant working environment for your team
- Planning the training and standardization of service
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
Key skill Required
- Custom Support
- Customer Service
- Customer Support Executive