- Liaison and coordination with Development Commissioners, Customs Authorities and HCL Internal Teams for SEZ Unit Registration / Expansion/Renewal of LOA & LOP for SEZ (Special Economic Zone) & STPI Units, Execution of Bond Cum Legal Undertaking and DTA Units for attestation of SOFTEX.
- Filing application and arranging approvals from Authorities for Default List of Services and Additional List of Services.
- Arranging approval for List of Material pertaining to SEZ Developer to avail exemptions.
- Liaison with DGFT for new IEC and amendments (inclusion and removal etc.)
- Filing, submission, liaison, follow ups and addressing of queries raised by STPI and SEZ Authorities for SOFTEX attestation
- Verification of Service Invoices such as checking GST Nos., SAC, Service Types and submission for endorsement from SEZ/Customs Authorities to avail exemptions
- Coordination and follow up with the suppliers/internal teams, checking of shipping documents, Licences & Approvals required for importation including BIS, WPC import licenses and type approval, XO Permit etc.
- Coordination and follow up with the freight forwarder/courier agencies for generation of AWB, booking and pickup from origin and further arrival at destination.
- Coordination and follow up with Custom House Agents such as verifying and approval of check list including HSN code, exemption notifications, AD Code, GSTIN etc. for Custom Clearance of import shipments
- Submission of BoE with customs authorities and addressing queries raised by customs from time to time and Arranging e-way bill for transit of import shipments from gateway port to respective HCL locations, arranging marine/transit insurance wherever required.
Key skill Required
- Administration Executive